2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has led its class on both performance and capability, however, it’s time for a much needed addition to the lineup. Therefore, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L is introduced with class-leading interior space and all the amenities you’ve come to expect and more! Learn more about the impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee L with the experts at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT! For more information about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L around Giddings, feel free to contact us anytime!
Key Features: Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Some of the key features will be the highlight of our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, including all-new interior and exterior styling, class-leading legroom throughout the cabin, and various luxury features never seen before on any Jeep model in Smithville. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L was even named by Ward’s AutoWorld as the Most Luxurious Vehicle in its class:
- Space for seven passengers and class-leading second-row legroom
- Sleek Exterior with tapered roof for improved aerodynamics and fuel economy.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- You can choose up to three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Optional16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Optional multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Optional 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Optional Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Optional head’s up display
- And so much more!
Interior Dimensions: Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Continuing with our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, next we’ll cover the interior dimensions of this impressive vehicle. With the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L, you can haul anything with ease around Weimer while providing ultimate comfort for your passengers:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
Furthermore, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L cabin is highly customizable, giving you the ability to choose either a split folding bench seat, captain’s chairs for both the second and third rows, or two seats with a center console for storage.
Capability: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
Capability has long been ingrained in the Jeep brand, and the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is no exception. You can choose between three four-wheel drives systems, and while getting class-leading towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when you opt for the 5.7L V8 engine.
Check Out the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L in La Grange!
Now that you’ve read our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT! Check out our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process! Be sure to take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save on your next Jeep near La Grange!
More from Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
When you’re driving one of the most power-forward SUVs on Giddings streets, will you be sacrificing a significant amount of cash to the gas pump? Not if you’re driving a 2022 Dodge Durango! How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Dodge Durango get? The top Dodge Durango gas mileage is estimated to hit…
The new Wagoneer has been stunning Giddings drivers with its gorgeous retro styling and powerful presence since it returned to the road. But what about the nuts and bolts of this beloved family-hauler? How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Wagoneer get? How big is the 2022 Wagoneer fuel tank? Join the team…
With dimensions that lead to a the pep you want in a midsize truck, you might be wondering, is the 2022 Jeep Gladiator good on gas? The answer is yes, the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is definitely good on gas! Giddings drivers have two engine options for their Gladiator, with the diesel option netting the…