2021 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity
Who says a small SUV can’t have big towing power to get your camper or boat out of Giddings for weekend fun? The 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity tops out at a phenomenal 2,000 pounds. Even with its sleek city styling, you still get the Jeep towing capacity and off-road capabilities when you choose the Jeep Compass. Take a look at the Jeep Compass inventory at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT after you learn more about the Jeep Compass towing capacity and Jeep Compass towing package.
Jeep Compass Towing Capacity Specs
Smithville drivers know that the Jeep towing capacity is always impressive. In addition to the Jeep Compass towing capacity, you’ll have up to 59.8 cubic feet of cargo space to work with, too. Every Jeep Compass is equipped with a 2.4L MultiAir engine at the heart of its Jeep towing capacity. Take a look at the engine specs that make towing possible: 2.4L I-4 MultiAir engine with FWD
- 2.4L I4 MultiAir engine
- 180 hp
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/31 MPG highway
- 4,400 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
If you opt for the 4×4 option you’ll have a higher GVWR and a 9-speed automatic transmission. While there’s a slight drop in fuel economy, the gains in off-road power compensate for it.
Jeep Compass Towing Package and Features
While the engine is the heart of the Jeep Compass towing capacity, this is an SUV that’s loaded with features that make towing in Weimer easier and safer than ever. Here’s some information about the Jeep Compass towing package and other features that enhance your towing experience:
- Jeep Compass Towing Package — Get the Trailer Tow Group package for maximum Jeep towing capacity, with a four-pin wiring harness and a Class III tow hitch receiver.
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera — Hitching up to your trailer is easier than ever with this feature that includes dynamic gridlines.
- Water Fording — With high air intakes and special water sealing, you can get your boat into the water without having to worry about getting water inside your Compass.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System – The optimized drive modes for surfaces including Snow, Sand, Mud, and (available) Rock make towing and all driving safer and easier.
- Hill Descent Control — If you plan to drive on challenging hills like those in Texas Hill Country, this makes it easier and safer by controlling braking, speed, and throttle when navigating steep terrain. It is offered exclusively for the Trailhawk® trim level.
- Jeep® Active Drive Low 4×4 System — The Trailhawk® trim includes 4×4 capability features like a rear-axle disconnect, which lets you switch between 2WD for more efficiency or 4WD for better traction.
Find Your 2021 Jeep Compass at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in La Grange
No matter how you plan to use your 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity, contact Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT to find the one that best suits your needs. Get a head start on the car-buying process when you apply for financing from home.
More About Jeep Compass Features
View Compass Inventory Contact Us Who says a small SUV can’t have big towing power to get your camper or boat out of Giddings for weekend fun? The 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity tops out at a phenomenal 2,000 pounds. Even with its sleek city styling, you still get the Jeep towing capacity and off-road…
Looking for an SUV that is both rugged and versatile? Take on your workweek commute in Giddings with style with the 2021 Jeep Compass built just for you. Whether you’re a fan of the Jeep Compass Sport, the incredible 2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, or the attractive Jeep Compass Latitude, you’ll be able to find whatever…