2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
Are you wondering, “How much can a RAM 2500 tow?” RAM trucks are known for being rugged and the RAM 2500 is no exception! The 2020 RAM 2500 has a remarkable maximum towing capacity of 19,680 pounds. It has two powerful engine options and is loaded with performance features, perfect for work or play around La Grange. Learn more about the 2020 RAM 2500 towing capacity here, and then head into Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT for a test drive around Giddings.
RAM 2500 Towing Capacity & Engine Specs
So, how much can the RAM 2500 tow? Towing specs vary slightly depending on which engine you choose. Regardless of whether you get the V8 or turbo diesel, you’ll get an extraordinary engine. Take a look at the available engine specs below and decide which configuration has the right level of performance and capability for your needs in the Smithville area.
Standard 6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine:
- 17,540 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 4,010 pounds maximum payload capacity
- Best-in-class 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque
Available 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 Engine:
- 19,680 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 3,160 pounds maximum payload capacity
- 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque
RAM 2500 Towing Features
The RAM 2500 was carefully designed with several performance features and MOPAR® accessories to make towing and hauling easier on Weimer streets. You’ll be impressed with intuitive features such as:
- Trailer Camera Wiring System: This feature has the ability to accommodate two cameras, which can be positioned strategically on your trailer for increased visibility and safer towing. The video feeds to the Uconnect® touchscreen inside the cabin.
- Bed Lowering Mode: Load and unload your truck more easily than ever.
- Dynamic Centerline Display with Hookup Assist: Take all the guesswork out of reversing and getting your trailer hitched. You’ll get it done right the first time with these two features working together.
- 12,000-pound rated Warn® Zeon-12 Winch: With a lightweight yet super-strong design, it won’t kink or fray.
Test Drive a 2020 RAM 2500 at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT Today
Now that you know how much the 2020 Ram 2500 can tow, head into Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT to experience it in person. Take a look at our extensive inventory of new RAM pickup trucks in La Grange. We’ll point out all of the great features and our friendly finance team will work hard to get you the truck you want at a payment you can afford. Check out our new vehicle specials and then give us a call today! If you decide you need a little less muscle and a whole lot of style, check out the RAM 1500 available at Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. Discover the RAM 1500 colors or the style of other models on our lot with our Jeep Wrangler color guide today!
More from Oviedo Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
When you’re driving one of the most power-forward SUVs on Giddings streets, will you be sacrificing a significant amount of cash to the gas pump? Not if you’re driving a 2022 Dodge Durango! How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Dodge Durango get? The top Dodge Durango gas mileage is estimated to hit…
The new Wagoneer has been stunning Giddings drivers with its gorgeous retro styling and powerful presence since it returned to the road. But what about the nuts and bolts of this beloved family-hauler? How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Wagoneer get? How big is the 2022 Wagoneer fuel tank? Join the team…
With dimensions that lead to a the pep you want in a midsize truck, you might be wondering, is the 2022 Jeep Gladiator good on gas? The answer is yes, the 2022 Jeep Gladiator is definitely good on gas! Giddings drivers have two engine options for their Gladiator, with the diesel option netting the…